FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
We ship a new BRAVE book to your home on the 15th of every month! Every book comes with flag and character stickers. These can be used to decorate the map that comes in your first book.
1. Monthly - $18.99/month (S/H included): This plan is billed monthly on the 15th of each month. You can cancel at any time.
2. Annual - $191.88/year ($15.99/month)(S/H included): This plan is a full year prepaid subscription that renews on the 15th day of the month that you receive your 12th book. You can cancel at any time.
Because our books are awesome and this is our best deal yet! We offer a 36% discount off of every book for 12 months, and you only have to renew after the full year!
Our subscription model gives you the newest BRAVE book every month, so you don’t have to worry about getting a duplicate book!
If you have not saved your “Manage my subscription” link from your subscription confirmation email, simply check out the bottom of any email sent from us! With your subscription link, you can edit and check any details on your subscription.
Yes! We have Saga 1 available in our Treasure Box Set with some added goodies here: https://bravebooks.us/products/brave-treasure-box We also have Saga 1 available in our Collector’s Edition Box Set here: https://bravebooks.us/products/saga-one-collectors-edition-box-set
Orders ship out from our warehouse in 7-14 Business Days. Once your order is made & packed, you will receive a shipping confirmation email. In this email you will get a tracking number, where you can track the movement of your package.
Unfortunately, we do not offer international shipping at this time.
Our purpose is to honor God by shaping a future generation of Americans who will fight for a nation defined by freedom, truth, humility, bravery, and compassion. Our mission is to help parents instill a love of truth in their children so that the children will withstand harmful progressive influences.
Read more about our story here: https://bravebooks.com/pages/about-us
Our books are written for children 4-12 years old, but families have found that kids outside that age range enjoy them as well!
You can find our Return and Refund Policy here: https://shop.bravebooks.us/policies/refund-policy
Treasure Box Policy:
Due to the limited quantities of the Treasure Box and the high cost of shipping, we will not be accepting any returns or exchanges on them. Refunds or partial refunds may be made in the case of lost, stolen or damaged boxes. Please contact customer service at email@example.com if your package appears to be lost, stolen or damaged. If it is damaged, please provide pictures of the damaged box and contents.
We do! Simply search “E-Book” in the search bar on our site!
We are not currently accepting manuscripts as we exclusively publish content we produce. Manuscript submissions will not receive a response.
1.Annual subscription: By purchasing an Annual Subscription, you agree to an initial pre-payment for one full year of books. After one year and annually thereafter the subscription will renew on the 15th day of the month that you receive your 12th book at the then-current annual subscription rate. We will notify you before the renewal fee is billed. You may cancel our Annual Subscription anytime before the next billing cycle, subject to the terms of our cancellation policy.
2.Automatic Annual Renewal Terms: We bill your credit card for the Annual Subscription renewal fee on the 15th of the first month of your next Annual Subscription. For example, if you purchase an Annual Subscription in July of 2022 and ending in June of 2023, we will bill you for the second year (July 2023 to June of 2024) in July 2023 unless you cancel your Annual Subscription before July 2023. You accept responsibility for all recurring charges prior to cancellation. Once you subscribe, Brave Books will automatically process your Annual Subscription fee at the then-current Annual Subscription rate. You may cancel your Annual Subscription by logging into your account and selecting the option to cancel your Annual Subscription.
• Monthly Subscription: By purchasing a Monthly Subscription, you agree to an initial and recurring Monthly Subscription fee at the then-current Monthly Subscription rate, and you accept responsibility for all recurring charges until you cancel your subscription. You may cancel your Monthly Subscription at any time, subject to the terms of our cancellation policy.
• Automatic Monthly Renewal Terms: Once you subscribe, Brave Books will automatically process your Monthly Subscription fee in the next billing cycle at the then-current Monthly Subscription rate. You may cancel your Monthly Subscription by logging into your account and selecting the option to cancel your Monthly Subscription. If you don't have an account, you can create one by going to https://shop.bravebooks.us/account/register
For Affiliate questions please email Info@brave.us.
• Spread the word to your friends!
• Share your stories with us and on your social media. Don't forget to tag us as well!