Creative Marketing Specialist
Full-time // In-person // Experience // Creative // Marketing
BRAVE Books is looking for a creative powerhouse that also moonlights as a visionary content leader and social media extraordinaire! If you have proven experience translating brand positioning into a meaningful platform of storytelling, paid marketing and organic social campaigns we want you to apply!
Christian, Conservative, Creative are the 3 C’s that must be checked for this position - non-negotiable. The ideal candidate for this position thrives in a fast paced environment. You are a team player and you are a self-starter that can get things organized and rolling. Your job is to produce finished deliverables for the marketing team that are top tiered creative quality and speak to and grow our audience. As a result, selling and endorsing BRAVE Books as the brand that families can trust to strengthen their families and morally develop their children through our Freedom Island Book subscription book series!
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Reporting to the Head of Marketing, act as a strategic partner in steering content strategy by creating, overseeing and executing a variety of content development (blogs, social posts, long form articles, video scripts) from product innovation through production.
- Help to steer brand identity, language, and visuals, by owning the vision and execution for how the brand is communicated via our content.
- Write copy for social media, ad content, website and blog posts.
- Write marketing scripts for ambassadors/celebrity talent to use in ad content
- Maintain momentum around creative concepts and provide clear communication and motivation to produce high-level creative solutions.
- Able to oversee 45-60 pieces of content per month.
- Establish timelines maximizing resources to achieve goals.
- Participate in creative brainstorms for content refreshes and marketing campaigns.
- Deep knowledge and understanding of our target audience personas: Christians, Conservatives, Parents, Grandparents and an understanding of our goal to promote pro-God, pro-America values through the BRAVE brand
- 3+ Years of creative concepting and copywriting experience
- Understanding of target audiences (Christian, Conservative parents)
- Expertise in modern media and creative best practices with an emphasis on platforms such as Facebook and Instagram in both organic and paid ad space, Twitter, Youtube, and Tik Tok
- In-depth knowledge of appropriate usage of the latest versions of Canava, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, image optimization for web and other web authoring/motion graphic tools.
Brave Books offers a competitive salary and benefits package, including health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, paid time off, and employee discounts. We thank all applicants for their interest, please apply below!
Must be within driving distance to Conroe, TX and willing to work a hybrid in office position.