Director of Creative Content
Full-time // On-site // Experience // Creative // Marketing
BRAVE Books is looking for a creative powerhouse that also moonlights as a visionary content leader. If you have proven experience translating brand positioning into a meaningful platform of storytelling and product campaigns we want you to apply! Christian, Conservative, Creative are the 3 C’s that must be checked for this position - non-negotiable. The ideal candidate for this position thrives in a fast paced environment. You are a team player and you are a self-starter that can get things organized and rolling to oversee video production from conception to production without a ton of oversight. Your job is to produce finished deliverables that are top tiered creative quality and speak to and grow our audience and as a result, sells and endorses BRAVE Books as the brand that parents can trust with their children’s imaginations through our Freedom Island Book subscription book series!
Role and Responsibilities:
- Reporting to the Head of Marketing, act as a strategic partner in steering content strategy by creating and overseeing content development (mostly video) from product innovation through production.
- Develop and steer brand identity, language, and visuals, owning the vision and execution for how the brand is communicated via our content.
- Inspire, manage and grow a creative marketing team, coaching team growth while navigating and managing timelines and deadlines.
- Maintain momentum around creative concepts and provide clear communication and motivation to produce high-level creative solutions.
- Able to oversee 45-60 pieces of video content per month.
- Establish timelines maximizing resources to achieve goals.
- Lead creative brainstorms for content refreshes and marketing campaigns.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- 3+ Years of creative concepting and copywriting experience
- 3+ years of people management experience – specifically managing creative team members like social media managers and video editors to support a brand narrative across multiple channels and media.
- Expertise in modern media and creative best practices with an emphasis on platforms such as Facebook and Instagram in both organic and paid ad space, Twitter, Youtube, and Tik Tok
- In-depth knowledge of appropriate usage of the latest versions of Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, image optimization for web and other web authoring/motion graphic tools.
Brave Books offers a competitive salary and benefits package, including health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, paid time off, and employee discounts. We thank all applicants for their interest.
Must be within driving distance to Conroe, TX and willing to work a hybrid in office position.