Social Media Manager
Full-time // In-person // Marketing // Public Relations
Brave Books, an up-and-coming conservative book publishing company in the Conroe area, is looking to build our team and we need you! We are seeking talented individuals with graphic design and social media management skills and experience for this position. If you have a strong work ethic, work efficiently to meet deadlines and can create designs when given a vision - we invite you to apply! Christian, Conservative, Creative are the 3 C’s that must be checked for this position - non-negotiable. The ideal candidate for this position thrives in a fast paced environment. You are a team player and you are a self-starter that can get things organized and rolling without a ton of oversight needed.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Manage BRAVE social media profiles and presence on all social media platforms including, but not limited Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Truth, Parler, Telegram, YouTube and Tiktok
- Schedule content across social media platforms on a daily basis (Minimum of 2x per day on FB, IG and Twitter)
- Deep knowledge and understanding of our target audience personas: Christians, Conservatives, Parents, Grandparents and an understanding of our goal to promote pro-God, pro-America values through the BRAVE brand
- Plan, develop and schedule social media campaigns
- Evolve and elevate BRAVE’s storytelling through timely, engaging campaigns
- Working with Brave senior leadership to develop and execute on shared social media strategy
- Analyze engagement data across platforms and identifying trends
- Collaborate with other department heads to ensure social strategy aligns with other parts of business for brand continuity (Ie. Facebook Ads Team & CRM) and to capture in-the-moment content when applicable
- Differentiate content/style based on specific platform
- Constant monitoring of BRAVE social media channels to engage with posts, popular hashtags and join pop culture conversations/moments in a proactive and timely manner to cultivate community and a conversational feel
- Stay up to date on new trends to implement into social media strategy; always exploring new ways to engage and new social networks to reach our target audience
- Develop, implement, and manage social media strategies for new clients across various platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Truth, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
- Conduct research to analyze social media metrics, providing regular reports and insights to clients to optimize their social media performance.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in social media marketing and digital advertising, and provide recommendations to clients accordingly.
- Manage social media advertising campaigns, including budget allocation, targeting, and optimization.
- Strong Intuition For Storytelling and creating engaging content
- Proficiency in Canva, Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong copywriting skills
- Proficiency in shooting on a variety of consumer cameras/video cameras
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Passion for current political news, events and commentary and how it impacts America’s families
- Hands on experience in growing and maintaining an online presence
- Ability to travel as needed