Full-time // Part-time // On-site // Fulfillment
Brave Books, an up-and-coming conservative book publishing company in the Conroe area, is looking to build our team and we need you! We have immediate openings for warehouse staff and are looking to grow and expand over the coming weeks and months. Our team of highly motivated and creative individuals is growing quickly, and we will be hiring for more roles and promoting from within in the coming days. We are a children’s book publisher with a monthly subscription service that provides a powerful resource to parents to teach their kids conservative values.
What You’ll Do:
- Assembling, wrapping and packaging books for distribution; checking in materials; quality control
- Operating within our inventory management system
- Follow General Warehouse Safety policies and procedures
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Lift up to 20lbs
- Willing to adapt to changing paces and settings
- Willing to work in a flexible work environment with varying tasks and responsibilities
- Technical and organizational skills helpful
- Forklift certified a plus (Note: You must 18 years or older and forklift certified to operate a forklift)
Brave Books offers a competitive salary and regular bonus incentives. Full-time employees will be eligible for a benefits package including health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, paid time off, and employee discounts. We thank all applicants for their interest.